The fact that marijuana is widely available in New York City is reportedly taking a toll on the canines who live there.
Veterinarians in the area are reportedly seeing more cases of dogs accidentally ingesting cannabis while owners claim their pets are finding more of it discarded on the streets, the New York Times reported Monday:
Support authors and subscribe to content
This is premium stuff. Subscribe to read the entire article.
SubscribeGain access to all our Premium contents.
More than 100+ articles.