Brought to you by: RevelationMedia
Just one year ago, Roe v. Wade was reversed by evil right-wing justices, and the consequences have been every bit as devastating as we knew they would be.
Join The Babylon Bee team as we take a trip through the past year, and all the horrible aftereffects of ending Roe v. Wade.
- Literally millions of horrifying baby giggles: Everyone now has to hear the most delightfully pleasant sound on earth. SO gross.
- Inflation: Know whose fault that is? Yep, babies.
- Millions of dads now had less time to play video games: Don’t these babies know Tears of the Kingdom came out?
- Hundreds of innocent corporations had to pay maternity leave: Won’t someone think of the corporations?!
- More toddlers were driving those annoying little popping vacuum things: We’re finally certain there will be plenty of those toys in Hell.
- The implosion of the OceanGate submarine: We’re sure this is related somehow.
- Parents had less money for their twice-daily caramel macchiato soy lattes with extra whip: How are people supposed to make it through the day now?
- The park where you did your yoga is now infected with noisy kids: “Namaste?” No, more like “Nah, I’m out.”
- All your friends wanted you to look at pictures of their beautiful babies: Ugh…makes you realize how empty your life is, doesn’t it?
- Loser men had a harder time getting laid as women were more selective in choosing their partners: Banning abortion has been a disaster for worthless, unaccomplished men. This is unacceptable.
See how horrible the world is now? Thanks a lot, fascists!
NOT SATIRE: A year after Roe v. Wade was overturned, we are now seeing the impact this decision has had on the lives of the most vulnerable among us. As we continue to stand up for the unborn in each state, it is critical that we arm ourselves with knowledge about this contested issue so we can help and serve the unborn and their mothers.
The Matter of Life is a pro-life and pro-love film that cuts through the angry rhetoric and divisiveness about the issue of abortion and presents a message that goes beyond pro-life and pro-abortion arguments. Click here to watch the award-winning film The Matter of Life for FREE online in this RevelationMedia event.
Nothing weird, just a bunch of bros hanging out drinking Bud Light and talking about their feelings. Just chilling. Not gay.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more tactical instruction
Read the full article here