With all of Hollywood striking for better working conditions, some of us are at a loss for what to do with our time now that Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Max won’t be releasing a new series every 15 seconds.
Here at the Babylon Bee, we feel your pain and have put together a thoughtful, engaging list of the best things to watch as the spigot of new content dries up. Grab the popcorn, cuddle up with a loved one or favorite life-sized Spiderman doll; here are some great viewing alternatives to keep you busy through the strike and beyond:
- A YouTube video explaining why The Joker’s performance in The Dark Knight was SO CHILLING: Do it. Watch the full 3 hours. You’ll always be able to get back that time.
- That WWF clip where Undertaker throws Mankind off the Hell in the Cell: It’s too classic not to watch it at least 15 times in a row.
- The wind blowing softly through the trees as the sun goes down over your freshly cut lawn and the sound of the cicadas settles over you like a blanket: Not sure about this one. Sounds boring.
- YouTube compilation videos of dudes getting hit in the nuts by baseballs: Once you’ve watched all of those, you can watch a million hours of videos of those guys in India who dig pools in the jungle. Utterly hypnotizing.
- That clip from The View where Norm Macdonald accuses Bill Clinton of murder on live TV: It never, ever gets old.
- Your kids: No seriously- watch your kids. Do you even know where they are?
- The 4-hour VHS home video of your Dad filming all the kids opening presents and holding each one up for the camera to show what they got and thanking Nana and Gampa: Timeless, wholesome family fun right there.
- The Office, but with French subtitles this time: Just to make it just a little different from the other 489 times you’ve watched it.
- The Muller Report Congressional testimony again: It’s better with every viewing. If you play it backwards you can sometimes catch subtle references to Adrammelech the Samarian demon-god of Sepharvaim.
- Literally any of the millions of great movies and shows made before 2010: Seriously. Endless quality content. They really don’t need to make any more.
That should keep you busy for a little while! But if you get through those, you can always the AMAZING Babylon Bee videos by clicking RIGHT HERE.
General Florg of the planet Graxon V has visited Earth – but he’s having trouble understanding humans as he’s never encountered a species with so many genders.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more tactical instruction
Read the full article here